IllusfaiHK - normally abnormal
Terms & Conditions
All Exhibitors/ Participants must read the following terms before exhibiting at illusfairHK 2021. By applying for a booth at illusfairHK - normally abnormal 2021, Participants agree that they understand and will adhere to the following rules and regulations.
“illusfairHK – normally abnormal 2021” refers to the event held at K11 Art Mall in between the period of 17-19/24-26.09.2021 and 1-3/8-10.10.2021;
“Participants” refers to all exhibitors of IllusfairHK – normally abnormal 2021 (including all Booth Types and Sponsor Booth exhibitors);
“Venue” refers to the exhibition area in K11 Art Mall;
“Organizer” refers the Art Venture Association;
- The height and depth of each booth is limited depending on the booth location. The arrangement of display items or structures should not disturb other booths or hinder the passage of visitors. In case inconvenience is brought to visitors, the Organizer can demand those items to be relocated.
- Participants should take all necessary safety measures in order to prevent accidents and each participant is responsible for the maintenance and safety of any equipment or item brought into the Venue.
- All items and/or equipment brought in by the Participant are to be kept within their assigned booths. There is no overnight storage available. Participants are responsible for their personal possessions at all times. The Organizer is not responsible or liable for any damage to or loss or theft of any property and/or personal belongings brought onto, deposited, left or placed in the venue.
- After the term expires, participants need to remove the items placed in the booth. venue/Organiser have the right to dispose any left-behind items without notice to the Participant. Upon receival of notice, the Participant and/or other relevant person must repay the venue/Organiser immediately for the cost of disposal and/or storage of these items.
- Any activities, content and equipment etc. that have not been prior approved may not be carried out or used in the venue. The venue/Organizer has the right to request the Participant to adjust or terminate its usage or action. The Participant must fully cooperate with the venue’s request. If the Participant does not cooperate fully, that is, in violation of the Rules and Regulations, the venue/Organizer reserves the right to terminate the Participant’s rental of the booth immediately without any refund or compensation to the Participant. The Participant is to immediately remove the items placed in the rented booth and evacuate the relevant venue.
- Participants will make every effort to ensure that the normal operation of other participants, tenants of the venue, nearby dwellings and the venue will not be affected or harassed. No musical instruments can be used during the event and there will be loud noise generated. If the venue receives a complaint, the Participant is willing to lower the sound level.
- Care for the space, the Participant shall not nail or smear any items anywhere in the Venue. Should any of the above occurs, the Participant shall bear all the restoration and maintenance costs.
- Never use any sticky tapes, nails, screws, tacks or messy adhesives that damage the walls or the ceiling. Should any venue equipment or property or the walls issued to the participants be lost, damaged, destroyed, stolen or removed during the period of hire, the participants shall pay to the Organizer on demand at total original cost or the cost of reinstating or replacing any part of such equipment or property or any part thereof.
- Please keep the area clean and remove all litter or waste. Participants must return the booth space to us same as the hand-over state, anyone who violates the above-rules must compensate for the damages.
- Participants must prohibit anyone from smoking at the venue.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the venue.
- The venue/Organizer reserves the right to close the Venue or any other venue at any time due to weather, public safety, venue conditions, venue operations, licence terms or any other reason. In the event of the above, the venue/Organizer will calculate and reimburse the remaining rent (if any) to the tenant after deducting the administrative expenses. The venue/Organizer will not be liable for any loss caused by the tenant due to the closure of the venue or the cancellation of the booking.
- If the Participant cancels, redraw or rejects the registered booth for their own reasons, the Participant should notify the organizer by email: email@example.com. Please note that the participation fee is not refundable.
- Participants can only sell previously registered merchandise in their registered booths.
- Participants are not allowed to sell or sub-let the booth to anyone without an approval from the Organizers. Parents company affiliates and subsidiaries are exceptions.
- All participants must be the sole and exclusive owner of the copyright in the works shown. Applications should not infringe any rights of any third party.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible whether directly or indirectly for any liability arising whatsoever or howsoever from any violation of any copyright laws. Participants agree and undertake to accept and be responsible for all such liability arising therefrom. For details about the Copyright Ordinance (Chapter 528), please visit https://www.elegislation.gov.hk/hk/cap528
Participants must not allow any person to do the following or display the following materials: –
(a) The act or material of the exhibit may be based on factors such as nationality, race, gender, sexual preference, religion, age, social status, physical disability or mental impairment.
(i) is likely to encourage others to hate or fear any person; or
(ii) insult or disparaging any person or group; or
(b) The act or display of the item is based on a malicious or unsubstantiated allegation and is likely to incite others to hate or fear anyone.
- The participant authorize the Organizer to disclose, publish and/or print web data, photos, videos and anything else related to the program and consent to the processing of personal data.
- Participants should comply with all Terms and Conditions of the Venue.
- The Organizer reserves the right to add and/or amend the Participants Rules & Regulations at any time (of which the Participant will be notified of such changes). The Participant must conform to any such additions or changes.
- Participants who are non-hong kong permanent residents must apply a working visa should the Participant wants to sell any products or to supply services direct to the general public during illusfairHK themselves. Please note that the exhibition fee will not be refunded even if the authorities do not issue a working visa to the Participant for whatever reason.
- None of the Organiser, its agents, representatives, contractors or employees shall be liable in any way whatsoever in respect of any loss, injury, death or other damages suffered by or caused to the Participant, its agents, representatives, contractors or employees or the products or other property of the Participant.
- The Participant shall take out insurance policies to cover itself against all potential liabilities imposed on it in these Conditions as well as possible legal liability for negligence. Participant is fully liable for any loss or damage caused by an act or omission of the Participant or its agents, representatives, contractors or employees to any property of the Exhibition Venue, the other Exhibitors, visitors, the Organiser or any other third parties.
- The Participant undertakes to fully indemnify and at all times hereafter to keep indemnified in full the Organiser, its agents, representatives, contractors and employees on demand from and against all losses, liabilities, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, costs (including but not limited to legal costs) and expenses whatsoever which it may suffer or incur by reason of or in relation to the negligence, wilful default or fraud of the Participant in the performance of any agreement hereunder or any breach by the Participant of these Conditions.
- Participants accept full responsibility for the safety of its booth and shall fully indemnify and at all times hereafter keep indemnified in full the Organiser, its agents, representatives, contractors and employees on demand from and against all losses, liabilities, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, costs (including but not limited to legal costs) and expenses whatsoever which it may suffer or incur by reason of or in relation to the safety of its booth.
- The Participant hereby agrees that the maximum liability of the Organiser under these Conditions shall not exceed the fee actually received by the Organiser from the Participant.
- Booth is only confirmed when payment is received. Booth rental is non-exchangeable and non-refundable unless a prior agreement has been made with the organiser.
- The final decisions are reserved by the “Organizer.